General Enquiries

For cover from just £6 per month

Please complete the form below

    How would you describe the tenants you usually let to?

    By submitting this form you confirm that you are happy for us to contact you by phone, text and/or email to deliver this quote, and agree to our Terms of Business, Privacy and Website Use Policies.

    We've got ALL of your landlord insurance needs covered

    So you don't have to stress shopping around - we will do all the work for you

    Landlord Buildings

    Landlord Contents

    Unoccupied Properties


    Student Accomodation


    Commercial Property

    Landlord Insurance FAQ's

    Landlord Insurance is essential for Landlords to protect their property and property owners liability.

    Offered are a range of policies for all types of commercial, residential or mixed use properties.

    Yes – Landlord Insurance is similar to home or property insurance however, standard Home Insurance is not designed to cover rental properties. Landlord Insurance provides protection for Landlords against the cost of property repairs or reconstruction.

    As a Landlord, it is up to you to take out Contents Insurance to insure your property if it is furnished.

    Unoccupied Property Insurance is offered if your property was to fall vacant whilst it is waiting to be rented.

    Yes – We compare leading insurers to get you the best competitive online quotes.

    Yes – There are flexible monthly payment options.

    our customers speak on our behalf

    Not sure what type of Landlord insurance your business needs or you own multiple properties?

    drop us a line and we'll be in touch